Top Indian Army Quotes – New Careers Academy
Knowledge is strength, A motto given by the founding director Lt. Col. H.S. DHALIWAL
To provides quality education to all and to make education easy and fun for all and to fulfill aspiration of thousands of candidates and make officers out of them. We also would like to serve all sections of society and make sure our education is available to all and not at exorbitant rates. New Careers Academy India’s Leading institute for SSB Coaching, NDA Coaching, AFCAT Coaching, CDS Coaching.
1. “If death strikes before I prove my blood, I swear I’ll kill Death” – Capt Manoj Kumar Pandey PVC 1/11 Gorkha Rifles
2. “The enemies are only 50 yards from us. We are heavily outnumbered. We are under devastating fire. I shall not withdraw an inch but will fight to our last man and our last round.”-Major Somnath Sharma… !!! JAI HIND
3. “No sir, I will not abandon my tank. My gun is still working and I will get these bastards.” – Lt. Arun Kehtarpal PVC
4. You Have Never Lived Until You Have Almost Died, And For those Who Choose To fight Life Has A Special Flavaor The Protected Will Never Know –Capp R Subramanium Kirti Chakra
5. If I Die In A War Zone, Box Me Up & Send Me Home, Put My Medals On My Chest, Tell My Mom I did My Best.
6. “There will be no withdrawal without written Orders and these orders shall never be issued.” – Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw as core commander in 1962
7. I wonder whether those of our politics masters who have been put in charge of the defence of the country can distinguish a mortar from a motor; a gun from a howitzer; a guerilla from a gorilla, although a great many resemble the later.”- Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw