31 Jul Top 10 Tips to clear afcat exam (2) – 2015
Top 10 Tips to clear afcat exam (2)2015
Dear aspirants if you have applied for the Afcat 2 2015 examination, Indian air force is going to conduct the AFCAT 2015 written examination on the 13 th September 2015. Well with limited days left one needs to get into the study zone as soon as possible..
Top 10 tips to clear AFCAT exam (2) 2015
1.Start your AFCAT EXAM preparation which different sources like AFCAT exam books, AFCAT classroom coaching .At least 1 month prior preparation is required to crack the AFCAT examination. But candidates who are confident about their potential can prepare for AFACT EXAMINATION in just 3 weeks and clear it with very good marks.
2. Reach you AFCAT centre on time with you AFCAT exam admit card,many candidates have been asked to leave the venue when they have not reached on time the Air Force is very strict with such Instructions.
3. As per the AFCAT EXAMINATION cut off, it is good to attempt atleast 50 questions correctly without any negative questions. 50 correct questions will get you 150 marks which are generally good enough to crack the AFCAT exam.
4. Always start will the easiest section, if you think you can do best in mathematics/reasoning section, always start with mathematics/reasoning, this will not only increase the efficiency but will also get you more marks in other sections because after solving your favourite section, you tend to feel more relaxed and more secure of the paper. A sound mound is more capable of doing better than a stressed mind.
5. Avoid doing those questions which you are not so sure about, AFCAT Examination has negative marking so one tends to loose three marks for three wrong questions. One gets pus three marks for one question one gets correct.
6. Utilise the rough paper provided to you by the IAF make sure you do reasoning and maths section in it so as to avoid any mistake.
7. Military Aptitude is also one of the simple sections in the AFCAT examination, most of the candidates gets more marks in military aptitude sections of afcat exam.Only thing you need to do is prepare on the sections which come in the paper. This is where at NEW Careers Academy we have prepared copy pasted notes which are bound to come in the paper. We assure you 90 percent will come through our notes . They have been prepared keeping in mind previous years papers.
8. Another error which was done previous year was that many candidates marked the OMR sheets wrong due to which their OMR sheet was marked invalid and were not considered for ACAT. So make sure you fill up the OMR sheet correctly.
9. Candidates who are applying for technical trade also have to face the Engineering knowledge Test (EKT) exam along with the AFCAT exam. If you fail in EKT exam though you have cleared the afcat exam, you won’t be eligible for technical branch in AFSB interview.
10. And final tip Time management can be a key to your success so do not waste too much time on a single question,if you are not able to do it, better to move on to the next question. This will help you to attempt more questions and score more.
Team New Careers Academy
India’s Leading Institute for SSB Interview Coaching/NDA/CDS/AFCAT coaching Estd.1967
Produced more than 37000 + success stories, be the next one to get through.