18 Jul Top 10 Tips how to Crack NDA Written Exam 2015
NDA Written Exam Paper pattern
The entrance for National Defense Academy comprises of a Written Exam followed by and Intelligence and Personality Test. The details follow:
The written exam consist of two papers.
Paper Subject Duration Maximum Marks
I Mathematics 2.5 hours 300
II General Ability Test 2.5 hours 600
General (but important) instructions about written examination
The General Ability Test consists of
Part Subject Maximum Marks
Part A English 200
Part B General Knowledge 400
Best 10 Tips to Clear NDA Written Exam
Revise NCERT text books in the last few days; this will help bring concept clarity Best 10 Tips to Clear NDA Written Exam.
2. Class 12th books must be referred for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry sections and Class 10th books for Biology, Geography, History, Political Science, and Economics.
3. Candidate must have the basic concept and clarity in order to score high in the Mathematics paper. It is expected to have both, complete the statement or to solve questions in Mathematics paper; so a candidate must prepare for both.
4. Create a revision sheet for Mathematics. It should have important points and formulas in it
Revise basic grammar rules in order to score high in reading comprehension, basic grammar and vocabulary
5. The English section for 200 marks is one of the most scoring sections in the NDA examination, so it’s important to prepare for it well
6. The candidates must be aware of the current situations and be prepared for Environment Science and General Science
7. The candidates must have knowledge of India’s struggle for freedom, Constitution of India and the political scenario of India.
8. Current Affairs is one of the most important sections in the entrance exam. The candidates must be well aware of the events that took place, at least five years ago
9. Practice at least one sample paper before sitting for the exam. This will help in understanding the exam pattern and bring better clarity on how to attempt the same.