Having a career in the defense forces is a moment of pride for every individual. A job in the defense forces offers job security as well as a career that is challenging, adventurous and exciting. It is a chance offered to serve the country once you clear the NDA exam and serving the country is an honor for every individual. Preparation for the NDA examinations requires NDA coaching and aspiring individuals should enroll themselves in the best NDA coaching center in Chandigarh to ensure they ace the examination.
There are three wings in the Indian Armed Forces- the Army, the Navy, and the Air Force. Youngsters can gain entry into any of these wings via the defense service examination. One must qualify in the examination in order to get into the NDA and this would require NDA exam Coaching. There are two main examinations of the defense services- the NDA exam and CDS exam.
The NDA Exam and Eligibility Criteria
Worldwide, the first tri-service academy is the National Defence Academy (NDA) of India and this academy is situated at Khadakwasla which is near Pune in Maharashtra. In order to get an entry into the academy, one has to undertake the NDA examination that is held two times in a year i.e. In April and in September and it is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
There is a written examination, post-clearance of which, the candidate is interviewed. The candidate is tested on areas like psychology, social skill, physical skill as well as general aptitude. Prior to the final selection, candidates must clear the physical examination or the medical examination. Candidates can get themselves enrolled in the best NDA coaching institute in Chandigarh which will train them for the selection process. NDA Coaching is quite beneficial as the whole syllabus is covered for all the examinations.
- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for the NDA exam and must be between 16.5 to 19 years of age.
- The candidate must have, in his/her intermediate exam, studied subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates who have finished the intermediate exams or who will be appearing for it can apply for NDA exam.
As long as the candidate fits the eligibility criteria, there is no limit of the number of attempts for the NDA exam.
The CDS Exam and Eligibility Criteria
The Combined Defence Services (CDA) Examination is held two times a year in May or June and in October or November in order to gain admission to the Officers’ Training Academy (OTA) locater in Chennai as well as the Indian Military Academy (IMA) located in Dehradun. The CDS examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Aspiring candidates can join a good NDA coaching center that provides CDSE coaching as well and this will help them in preparing themselves for the exam. If you aim to join the Defence Force of India, the CDSE preparation must begin on time. In order to make sure that you prepare well and perform well in the exam, join an NDA coaching center in Chandigarh which trains you for CDSE.
- The candidate must be either an Indian Citizen, or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan, or
- The candidate can be a Tibetan Refugee who had come to India before 1st January 1962 having the intention to settle permanently in India,
- The candidate can be a person of Indian origin who migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Srilanka and the countries of East Africa – Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam having the intention to settle down in India permanently.
For any person, it is an honor and a matter of pride to be part of the Indian Defence Services. In addition to this, it also gives job security and status. In order to successfully get into the NDA, it is recommended to enroll yourself into the Best NDA coaching in Chandigarh to improve your skills, personality, and knowledge to give your best performance in the exam.