31 May Territorial Army Notification for 2017
Various Important Things Related To Territorial Army
• The paper would be similar to UPSC and the candidates are required to know about each topic
• Min 50% Qualifying Marks overall that is out of 200 min score needs to be 100 and 40% in each topic
• There will be negative marking that is -1/2 a mark
• Written test results are generally issues after 1 week or two of paper and selected candidates are to be appeared after two days.
• Intimation letters will be sent after 15-20 days of final result of the selected candidates for the PIB interview .
Training- Post Commission Training Activities
• Basic Military Training at the respective units for a duration of 30 days
• Then there will be Advance Military Training at TA Training center for 30 days
• Indian Military Academy training, Dehradun for 30 days
• Cross-military attachment in army battalion(Regular) for 90 days
• PART I – Essay writing & comprehension (In English).
• PART II – Objective type question on General Awareness, issues related to Political/Economic, Current Affairs (both national & International), Mental Aptitude, English Grammar & Reasoning.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2017 Terms and Conditions
• Commission is granted the rank of Lieutenant.
• Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as Regular Army Officerswhen embodied for training and military service.
• Promotions up to Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
• Officers commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military service for a longer duration depending on the requirement.