27 Dec Territorial Army Notification 2016 – Apply Now
Posted at 18:48h
in indian army
The Indian Army Invites all the Applicants for being gainfully employed as Ex Service Officers to serve the nation as Territorial Army Officers without having to sacrifice their primary professions.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS For T.A.
- Only For Ex-service Officers who are Medically Fit.
- Age Criteria – between 18 to 42 years at the date of application.
- Qualification for T.A. -Graduate from any recognized university.
- Employment – Gainfully Employed in Central/State Govt/ Semi Govt/Pvt Sector/Self Employed.
- Date of Interview : April 2016. Proper dates will be told for later by post.
- Last Date of Reception of Application of T.A. form will be : 31 January 2016.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as Regular Army Officers
when embodied for training and military service.
Promotions upto Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria.
Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection
Officers commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on the requirement.
EMBODIMENT FOR TRAINING
One month basic training in the first year of commission.
Two months of annual training camp every year including the first year.
HOW TO APPLY
Only the retired Ex Service Officers (Commissioned Officers only) of three services
can obtain Application Form, fromEmployment Newspaper
or download from www.indianarmy.nic.in
( FREE OF COST) and send their applications alongwith release order
and release medical board proceedings to Additional
Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New
The candidates will be screened by
the Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addl Dte Gen TA, GS Branch, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New
Delhi. Recommended candidates will undergo Medical Examination at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi
. They will also submit Police Veirfications.
To see TA application click here