24 Aug Tattoo(s) Policy in INDIAN ARMY & various instructions for SSB INTERVIEW CALL LETTER
You are also requested to ensure the following:-
- Common call up instruction for SSB INTERVIEWS is available on the above mentioned website. However, joining instructions are enclosed herewith for you information and compliance. Please ensure your eligibility criteria as per notification for this course.
- You are required to bring your all education certification and marks sheets, Identify proof and risk certificate duly signed by your parent/guardian in original as mentioned in the Call up instruction. Bring hard copy of application duly affixed photographs duly attested which you submitted “ONLINE” enclosed with self-attested photocopies of all educational certificates and marks sheets. In case, you fail to produce any requisite documents. You are liable to be returned without being interviewed and no reimbursement of travelling allowance will be made.
- In case, You original documents are deposited with some institution for pursuing higher studies. You are required to bring a bonafide cum custodian certificate duty signed by principal/head of institution giving list of those documents and two photocopies each duly attested by the same authority.
Note:- Without requisite docus (as mentioned at para 4 b & c above), You are liable to be returned without being interviewed.
4) In case, you are a local candidates of Bhopal or your parent/guardian is employed in this center, intimate his/her particular to this centre immediately by fax/speed post and await further instructions.
5) Permanent Body Tattoo(s) Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of the forearm i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and tradition will be permitted on a case basis, In such cases a self-certified certificate (format of these certificates have been uploaded on “joinindianarmy.nic.in” the official website of recruiting directors) of undertaking declaring detail of all permanent body tattoo(s), is required to be submitted at the time of reporting.