How To Become A Territorial Army Officer
Territorial army is one of the best option for one to join if one has lost the chance to join the Indian army as a regular officer or if one like’s Indian Army and wants to contribute in some way or the other of his service without losing one’s current job or business. The Territorial Army (TA) provides an excellent opportunity for employed young men to join the Indian Army and earn to wear the glorious uniform, with sparkling stars on it.
How Can One Prepare for Territorial Army?
We at New Careers Academy Run specialised Courses which cover the entire syllabus of T.A. In detail and we assure to each of our candidate more than 90% percent syllabus will come copy pasted from our notes in the Territorial Army. New Careers Academy is the best Academy when it comes for the T.A. Coaching (Territorial Army ). We have a very accomplished Faculty which is highly trained and motivated, it is the only institute where the Director and the Principal are themselves involved in teaching, unlike other institutes where teachers are hired and they instates head know themselves nothing.
We provide completed syllabus regarding the T.A. Army syllabus and also we provide daily, weekly and Monthly tests regarding the same for our students. Our Students not only clear the paper they tend to be In the top merit list also. Special analysis are given to the test so that we can work on students weak points and also work with them to make surety of success. Special night time classes are there, so that students gets to interact and work on their weakness even in the spare time.
TERM DATES AND DURATION FOR TA COURSE:
The comprehensive 4 week course which covers all aspects and the entire syllabus of the examination. The course is divided into sets and we start new sets every 2 week. Therefore, candidates must report for their admission on 1st and 15th of every month . Admission takes place on arrival. Academy admissions office is open 24*7 hours a day. Seats are very limited in number and available on first come first serve basis.
DETAILED 40 DAYS COURSE:
The duration of each term is 40 days course
- Exhaustive Classroom preparation: With over 240+ study hours covering all aspects and the complete syllabus of the examination as prescribed in the Territorial Army Notifications.
- Testing: We provide daily, weekly and Monthly tests regarding the same for our student who are preparing For Territorial Army.
- Extensive coverage of current affairs: Special weekly updates on defence related news, and latest developments, events and people in news. General Knowledge is taken up thoroughly and the best example is visit our blogs they have detailed Information regarding the Same.
- Subjects covered: in the TA (Territorial Army) written exam coaching include a.Economics b. Indian Politics c. Defence d. Sports e. International Events etc f. Reasoning –verbal/non- verbal
- Best Staff: New Careers Academy has the best staff who are well equipped in covering all the topics the short cut methods provided by our teachers are second to none.
- Daily Schedule: Classes are held from Monday to Sunday from 8 AM to 5 PM (with breaks for just lunch).
- Guaranteed Syllabus from Notes: We Guarantee that a minimum of 80-90 percent syllabus will be from our notes. We are the guiding force, we expect our students to be top in merit not just average.
- Refresher Classes: 10 days prior to the paper free refresher classes are provided so our students can revise the maximum syllabus again and completely, for their benefit. The Refresher classes help a students not only crack the paper but help them easily make the merit.
TA COURSE FEES & CHARGES:
Admission Fee: Rs 300
TA (Territorial Army) tuition Fee 4 week comprehensive course: Rs 19000.00
Hostel Fee 4 weeks (Optional: Rs 3000
Mess Fee 4 weeks (Optional): Rs 3600
Security (refundable)*: Rs 500
WHEN TO JOIN:
We at New Careers Academy runs year round batches for TA (Territorial Army) examinations, aspirants should take coaching as soon as they are able to spare time from their daily routines. It is advised to take coaching few months before the examination so as to ensure that there is enough time is left for self study. Seats are limited and are only available on first come first served basis.
Syllabus for Territorial Army Exam:
Paper I: Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics
Reasoning: The question paper will be designed to test the candidates ability to complete sequences making logical conclusion based on simple patter of numbers, statements, figures, letters etc as may be expected of a rational thinking person without any special study of the subject.
- Arithmetic Number System: – natural numbers, integers, rational and real numbers. Fundamental operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square roots, decimal fraction.
- Unitary Method: Time and distance, time and work,percentages, application to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
- Elementary Number Theory:Division algorithm, prime andcomposite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 11.Multiples and factors, factorization theorem, HCF and LCM. Euclidean algorithm, logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.
- Algebra: Basic operations, simple factors,remainder theorem, HCF,LCM, theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, relation between its roots and coefficients (only real roots to be considered).Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns. analytical and graphical solutions. Simultaneous linear equations in two variables and their solutions. Practical problems leading to two simultaneous liner equations or in equations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable and their solutions. Set language and set notation, rationalexpressions and conditional identities, laws of indices.
- Trigonometry: Sine x, cosine x, tangent x when O° < x < 90°.Values of sine x, cos x and ten x, for x = 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° & 90°. Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and distances.
- Geometry Lines and angles, plane and plane figures theorems on Properties of angles at a point. Parallel lines. Sides and angles of a triangle. Congruency of triangle Similar triangles. Concurrence of medians and altitudes. Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram,rectangle and square.Circle and its properties, including tangents and normal. Loci.
- Mensutration: Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle and circle. Areas of figures which can bisect into the figures (field book). Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular area of cylinders. Surface area and volume of spheres.
- Statistics: Collection and tabulation of statistical data, graphical representation frequency polygons, bar charts, pie charts, etc. Measures of central tendency.
Paper II: General Knowledge and English
- General Knowledge: General knowledge including knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on history of India and geography of nature which candidates should be able to answer without special study.
- English: The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of English and workman like use of words. Questions in English are from synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, Para jumbles, error spotting, jumbled sentences, sentence correction and fill in the blanks.
INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATE FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
The Online application can be filled from 01 JUNE 2019 to 30 JUNE 2019 till 11.59 PM, after which link will be disabled.