Top Reasons to Choose New Careers Academy
38000 Success Stories
Online Study & Notes
52 Years of Excellence
A record unmatched with quality training.
Online Territorial Army Written Exam Coaching in India
How To Become A Territorial Army Officer
Territorial army is one of the best option for one to join if one has lost the chance to join the Indian army as a regular officer or if one like’s Indian Army and wants to contribute in some way or the other of his service without losing one’s current job or business. The Territorial Army (TA) provides an excellent opportunity for employed young men to join the Indian Army and earn to wear the glorious uniform, with sparkling stars on it.
How Can One Prepare for Territorial Army?
We have a very accomplished Faculty which is highly trained and motivated, it is the only institute where the Director and the Principal are themselves involved in teaching, unlike other institutes where teachers are hired and they instates head know themselves nothing.
How Can One Prepare for Territorial Army?
We at New Careers Academy Run specialised Courses which cover the entire syllabus of Territorial Army In detail and we assure to each of our candidate more than 90% percent syllabus will come copy pasted from our notes in the Territorial Army. New Careers Academy is the best Academy when it comes for the online Territorial Army Coaching. We have a very accomplished Faculty which is highly trained and motivated, it is the only institute where the Director and the Principal are themselves involved in teaching, unlike other institutes where teachers are hired and they instates head know themselves nothing.
We provide completed syllabus regarding the Territorial Army syllabus and also we provide daily, weekly and Monthly tests regarding the same for our students. Our Students not only clear the paper they tend to be In the top merit list also. Special analysis are given to the test so that we can work on students weak points and also work with them to make surety of success. Special night time classes are there, so that students gets to interact and work on their weakness even in the spare time.
TERM DATES AND DURATION FOR TA COURSE
The comprehensive 2months and 6 weeks course which covers all aspects and the entire syllabus of the examination. The course is divided into sets and we start new sets every 2 week. Therefore, candidates must report for their admission on every Wednesday . Admission takes place on arrival. Academy admissions office is open 24*7 hours a day. Seats are very limited in number and available on first come first serve basis.
Best TA Coaching Academy in India
We Guarantee that a minimum of 80-90 percent syllabus will be from our notes. We are the guiding force, we expect our students to be top in merit not just average.
DETAILED 40 DAYS COURSE:
Exhaustive Classroom Preparation
Extensive coverage of current affairs
Guaranteed Syllabus from Notes
Timings for TA Coaching Classes
What makes us Best TA ( Territorial Army ) Online coaching Academy in India?
This is the present record we boast of with more than 90% selection rate.
If you’re securing more than 60% in a test regularly we guarantee a selection. That is in all the sections section a math’s section b reasoning section c GK and section c English.
More than 90% welcome to our notes in the upcoming TA (Territorial Army) written paper which has been a regular trend throughout the inception of TA written Paper.
What makes us different is that in our online section a candidate can talk to us. No one can understand mathematics and reasoning without getting to talk to a teacher.
That is where we excel as compare to everybody else in our Online TA ( Territorial Army Coaching) a candidate can ask his doubt talk to the teacher and ask his doubt again and again. Not like other apps where you can message to know your doubt he you can directly verbally talk and clear your doubts with ease.
When you are taking coaching with us that we cover your syllabus atlest twice.
Why choose NCA Academy for Territorial Army Coaching
The biggest difference is the teachers would you want to be taught in Hindi medium and not clear your Ssb Interview of course not that is why in between assesses of the SSB Interview come and motivate you.
TA Coaching Faqs
- Conditions of Eligibility of Territorial Army?
- Nationality: Only citizens of India (male and female).
- Age Limits: 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any recognized university.
- Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
- Employment: Gainfully Employed.
- Where all does the Territorial Army papers conducted?
The Examination will be held at the following Centers:
- What is the syllabus for Territorial Army?
Syllabus for Territorial Army Exam:
Paper I: Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics
Reasoning: The question paper will be designed to test the candidates ability to complete sequences making logical conclusion based on simple patter of numbers, statements, figures, letters etc. as may be expected of a rational thinking person without any special study of the subject.
- Arithmetic Number System: – natural numbers, integers, rational and real numbers. Fundamental operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square roots, decimal fraction.
- Unitary Method: Time and distance, time and work, percentages, application to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
- Elementary Number Theory: Division algorithm, prime and composite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 11.Multiples and factors, factorization theorem, HCF and LCM. Euclidean algorithm, logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.
- Algebra: Basic operations, simple factors, remainder theorem, HCF,LCM, theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, relation between its roots and coefficients (only real roots to be considered).Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns. analytical and graphical solutions. Simultaneous linear equations in two variables and their solutions. Practical problems leading to two simultaneous liner equations or in equations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable and their solutions. Set language and set notation, rational expressions and conditional identities, laws of indices.
- Trigonometry: Sine x, cosine x, tangent x when O° < x < 90°.Values of sine x, cos x and ten x, for x = 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° & 90°. Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and distances.
- Geometry Lines and angles, plane and plane figures theorems on Properties of angles at a point. Parallel lines. Sides and angles of a triangle. Congruency of triangle Similar triangles. Concurrence of medians and altitudes. Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and square. Circle and its properties, including tangents and normal. Loci.
- Mensutration: Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle and circle. Areas of figures which can bisect into the figures (field book). Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular area of cylinders. Surface area and volume of spheres.
- Statistics: Collection and tabulation of statistical data, graphical representation frequency polygons, bar charts, pie charts, etc. Measures of central tendency.
Paper II: General Knowledge and English
- General Knowledge: General knowledge including knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on history of India and geography of nature which candidates should be able to answer without special study.
- English: The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of English and workman like use of words. Questions in English are from synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, Para jumbles, error spotting, jumbled sentences, sentence correction and fill in the blanks.
- What is the time allotted for each examination in Territorial Army?
TIME: Maximum time for each paper is 02 hrs. and will be conducted in two sessions.
- What is the cut off criteria for Territorial Army?
Minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and overall average of 50%.
- What is the weightage of marks in Territorial Army Paper?
Paper-1 Part – 1 Reasoning+ Part -2 Elementary Mathematics= total time 2 hours. Each section 50 marks. Total 100 marks 100 questions.
Paper-2 Part – 1 General Knowledge+ Part – 2 English = total time 2 hours. Each section 50 marks. Total 100 marks 100 questions.
- Is There Negative marking In the Territorial Army Paper?
Yes, there will be negative marking for the same. It some time was -1/2 and some times has been -1/3 marks ..so when the paper comes one can only evaluate it then.
- What is the selection procedure for the Territorial Army Examination?
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
- Vacancies of male and female candidates will be determined as per organizational requirement.
- Where can one apply for the Territorial Army forms?
- What are the terms and condition of territorial army service?
- Territorial Army is part time concept with mandatory two months training in a year and does not provide full time career.
- Serving in Territorial Army do not guarantee pension and the same is subject to embodied service as per organizational requirement.
- Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as Regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
- What is the maximum rank one can achieve in territorial army?
Promotions up to Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection. Officers commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on the requirement.
- What all forms does one need to carry after clearing written examination for Territorial Army?
Candidate who qualify in written test of Preliminary Interview Board are required to bring the following documents in original along with self- attested copies at the time of Preliminary Interview Board:
- Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-2 to be downloaded from www.jointerritorialarmy.nic.in and fill it up in their own hand writing.
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onwards).
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc).
- Domicile/ Residential proof.
- Certificate for proof of age (Matric/ Senior Secondary mark sheet and certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt. / Union Territory/ State/Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office along with salary certificate and No Objection Certificate by the department as per format given below.
- Self employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income alongwith photocopy of PAN card and self certified character certificate.
- Candidates whose names vary in documents should submit copy of Gazette notification of India/ State showing the correct name or an affidavit duly supported by newspaper cuttings.
- Latest income proof from the appropriate authority (i.e. Income Tax Revenue Department / Magistrate / Employer).
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) filed.
- Employees of Railways are required to submit No Objection Certificate authenticated by Railway Board.