The website of NCA Academy is operated and owned by “New Career Academy”. We have used the terms (“we”, “our”, “us”, or “company”) in the entire website referring to our academy. We value our viewers and students' privacy. We strive hard to provide you a satisfying and safe online experience.
Generally, anyone can visit this website and there is no requirement of revealing your identity. When you provide us your information, you are explicitly agreeing to our terms and conditions mentioned in the policy.
If you make up your mind to register with us, so need to be 13 years of age or above. We will then collect your information in the process which includes the following points. But note, it will not be limited to the below mentioned points only.
- -You will be required to fill the forms provided on the website. You will be asked to share your name, mailing address, phone number, financial information, and email address.
- -You can also provide us the information when you directly write to us via email.
- -Information that you provide to us, when you write blogs for us.
- -The information that we get from the logs which is automatically reported by your web browser every time to browse our website. Server logs consist to Internet protocol, browser type, URL’s, exit pages, number of clicks, landing pages, pages viewed and other related information. With the help of this information, we try to analyse the trend of traffic towards our site. We do not try to indentify users with this information.
- -We can also collect certain data with the help of a cookie file that is stored on the hard disk of your computer or laptop. This assists us to improve our website and deliver personalized and better service.
Securing Children’s Privacy
We are determined to provide online privacy for children. This website is strictly for users who are above 13 years of age. We do not collect any payment related information from the children.
If you are keen on our any services for which we have a billing system, then we will collect certain information from you which will help us to processing of the billing. For instance, we would ask for your mailing address so that remitting of payment can be mailed to the address.
Sharing your personal information
If you enroll in any of our courses, we can ask you to write a testimonial for our site. Also, it can be shared on social media channels like Facebook, Goolge+ and Twitter. Even your success story can be shared along with your photograph or video.
If you do not want us to share your photographs, videos on social media channels or on our website, then please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Merger, Sale, or Insolvency
If ever this company plans to merge with some other company or files for bankruptcy, then the information that is collected via this website can be transferred in connection with such events.
# 2570, Sector 35-C,
Chandigarh – 160 022
Email ID :email@example.com