National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination:
National Defence Academy examination is conducted to recruit candidate in any of the three wings let it be army, navy and air force wings. These all three wings play an important role in defence areas and each wing has its own eligibility criteria for selection of candidates. It is one of the challenging exams to crack in the field of army. Entrance exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and the course of training is of three years.Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below as per national defence academy that is required to fill form and entry basis:
This is one of the columns that are required to fill in the form and the details defined are:
- Citizen of India
- Nepal or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India with the intention of settling down here before 1 Jan, 1962.
b) Age Limit:
This column is to fill the details of age limit, sex and marital status to mention if the candidate is eligible within the criteria:
- A candidate marital status must be unmarried (only unmarried candidates are allowed).
- Age limit is from 16b to 19 ½ years for NDA and the same candidate filling form should possess.
- Sex or gender should be only male (male candidates are only allowed for NDA).
c) Educational Qualification:
- For Army Wing: 10+2 qualification is must with Physics and Mathematics that is passed through relevant through state board.
- For Air Force & Naval Wing: Same qualification of 10+2 is entertained with Physics and Mathematics passed from state board.
How to Apply:
The interested candidate must visit the official website of UPSC and fill form their at www.upsconline.nic.in
d) Physical Standard:
- Candidate must be physically and mentally healthy from medical point of view.
- Minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms for Army and Navy Wing.
- For Air force minimum height acceptable is 162.5 cms.
Please do refer brochure for more details and also updated information or you can visit official website of army wings as preferred by candidates.