24 Aug Life Of A Young Lieutenant In The INDIAN ARMY
- The most important time in a young Lt. time is when he joins his unit, it is like joining his new family and being adopted by them. Each unit has its own traditions, and these traditions help the young Lt.’s Life of a Young Lieutenant in the Indian Army.
- The most important time in a young Lt. time is when he joins his unit, it is like joining his new family and being adopted by them. Each unit has its own traditions, and these traditions help the young Lt. settle down in his new life to be.
- For a Young Lt. the day starts as soon as he gets up from the sleep or what I mean by that is whatever time he gets to sleep.
- Sleep is more or less very few hours there. As a young Lt. during the orientation in the unit a young Lt. is made to share bunkers with Jawans it helps him knowing the men who work under him. A bunker might be nothing fancy, but having just a few amenities.
- A young Lt. soon starts getting accustomed to the army life around him, and his work becomes his only top most priority, and his unit his life.
- A young Lt. is younger to most of his jawans but they all respect him highly, it feels strange to hear elder people calling the young Lt. Sir, he is served food from his jawans. To whom they want to make the life much more
- The strict training at IMA/OTA makes a young Lt. physically fit to him all the physical tasks are very menial.
- To a young Lt. or to any officer in the Indian Army his I.D. Card is more closer to his heart than maybe even his girlfriend. The serves teaches the young Lt. the very importance of his Identity Card
- A young Lt. with his stars on his shoulders and crisped dress with stars on it and polished shoes, gives him a glimpse of his life to be, and it is from here he is a distinct identity from everyone else.
- As a young Lt. he is only to be seen and not to be heard.
- He is same Bn./unit follow the various traditions set up in the Bn/Unit same. Eg. in arty unit he is asked to carry the rammer under his shoulder where ever he goes.
- He is required to dine with men he commands this helps him in feeling oneness and learns to get more closer to them.
- He is generally a baby for the family as everyone enquirers of difficulties he faces if any and makes his stay more comfortable. But not the least this all makes him think and adopt to the new place as his paradise which he will enjoy for future.
Something to inspire you … See the Video