Indian Armed services plays vital role for serving our nation and Indian Society, every year in Indian army ample of vacancies are in there abode of all youth that anyone can avail if one want to explore career in Indian Army. There are certain eligibility criteria that one needs to clear for attending exam and according to age that is every exam have different criteria of age. In 2015, many such exams are there that is about to introduce vacancies in Indian armed services for both permanent commission and short service commission.
Entry schemes are on different level for both men and women [unmarried candidate] and they are mentioned below:
- For Men:
- Intermediate level i.e. 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics [NDA(National Defence Academy)]
- Graduate UPSC [IMA(Indian Military Academy)]
- Non-Technical [OTA(Officer Training Academy, SSC)]
- Graduate non-UPSC
- Law Graduates [UES, TGC, Short Service(Technical)]
- For Women:
- Graduate UPSC
- Graduate non-UPSC
- Engineer Level Entry
- Law Graduate level
- Post-Graduate Level Entry
- Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment:
Openings are for both married/unmarried male and unmarried female candidates.
- 45 vacancies are for short service commission(Technical)
- 16 vacancies are for short service commission(Technical)
- Last date of submitting the form is 30th January, 2015
- UPSC NDA NA-1 Exam 2015:
- National Defence Academy: 320 Vacancies [2018 for army, 42 for navy, 70 for air force]
- National academy[10+2 level] cadet entry scheme: 55 vacancies
- Last date of submission is 23rd January, 2015
- MES Recruitment 2015 application form:
- 2658 Vacancies are issued by Military Engineer Services for different posts.
- Last date of receiving application forms is 3rd January, 2015.
These are some current openings for the youth who are interested in exploring there career in armed services. Preparing on the best level is must as they look of overall development of a candidate while recruiting. Best of Luck!!!!!