Indian Army 10+2 TES 2016 (Course-36) 90 Vacancies
1. Applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training thereafter with the terms and conditions given in the succeeding paragraphs.
(a) Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
(b) Age Limit: A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 1997 and not after 01 Jul 2000 (both days inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving certificate or in the certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate. No other document relating to age will be accepted. The expression Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Examination Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificate mentioned above.
3. VACANCIES: 90
Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/ decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
4. TYPE OF COMMISSION: On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
5. Grant of Commission: On successful completion of total 4 years training, the candidates will be commissioned in the rank of Lt. They will be granted seniority on overall order of merit of the three technical institutes combined i.e. CME,MCTE, MCEME and in case the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA, Dehradun, they will be placed en-block junior to IMA (NDA/ ACC / DE Course ) but above TGC / UES course.
6. Total training will be 5 years, Details as under: (a) Basic Military Training : 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya). (b) Technical Training: (i)Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad. (c) Award of Degree: The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training as given out in para 6 (a) and (b) above. No ante date seniority will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree. In case they fail to qualify in the following year examination, the same will result in loss of seniority to them and they will forfeit seniority to the extent of delay in passing Engineering degree examination. If they fail to qualify even within three years of their commissioning, their commission will be terminated.
7. Why Choose New Careers Academy For SSB COACHING
New Careers Academy has been a pioneer in providing ssb coaching for the past 5 decades with more than 36000+ selections till now . We have the best set of instructors who have been a part of the SSB and deliver the best of the knowledge to all the candidates alike. We have min batches of 20 so that we can work on each student and also his individual Interview in Batches which have sizes more than 20 the personal time period is very less and hence the candidate who can be polished more is left and he does not make the grade. So it is important one works on it and makes sure he gets the best
You can read the following review of Candidates who have taken coaching from us and made it into the TES and got very high merit .Making New Careers Academy the best ssb coaching academy in India. We have produced results with candidates clearing all three formats of the S.S.B. that is army navy tes and NDA.
Read About his Success Story
COST OF TRAINING
8. The entire cost of training including books and reading material is borne by the Army. Cadets are also provided with free accommodation and messing. In case the GC is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than Medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs. 8135/ -per week for the period of his stay at the Officer Training Academy, Gaya/Cadet Training Wing.
9. The selection procedure is as follows:
Candidates will be shortlisted based on cut% applied as decided by the Rtg Dte. (b) Shortlisted candidates will be intimated via e-mail /sms regarding their Selection Centre allotment. (c) Once Selection Centre has been allotted, candidates will select their SSB dates on first cum first service basis by logging on to respective Selection Centre links forwarded via e-mail. (d) Short listed candidates will be put through Services Selection Board (SSB) interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad. Interviews will be held in Aug/Sep 2016 onwards. (e) Duration of SSB interviews is five days. During their stay at SSB, Candidates are put through Psychological Test, Group Test and an Interview. (f) Candidates will be put through stage – I of the selection procedure on the first day. Only successful candidates shall be retained for balance of the testing. Candidates who fail to qualify in stage – I, will be returned on the first day itself, Stage I are psychologically originated test including intelligence test. (g) Successful candidates at the SSB will be required to undergo medical test lasting 3 to 5 days less Sundays and gazetted holidays. (h) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available. (j) The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under Al 53/78. (k) Candidates appearing for SSB interview for the first time for a particular type of commission shall be entitled for AC III tier to and fro railway fare or bus fare including reservation cum sleeper charges within the Indian limits. Candidates who apply again for the same type of commission will not entitled to travelling allowance on any subsequent occasion.
10. GUIDELINES FOR PHYSICAL STANDARDS FOR ADMISSION TO THE 10+2 (TES) ENTRY PERMANENT COMMISSION. Note: Candidates must be physically fit according to the prescribed physical standards. The guidelines for the same are given below: A number of qualified candidates are rejected subsequently on medical grounds. Candidates are, therefore, advised in their own interest to get themselves medically examined before submitting their applications to avoid disappointment at the final stage. Candidates are also advised to rectify minor defects/ailments in order to speed up finalisation of medical examination conducted at the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB. The under mentioned ailments are considered, common minor ailments:- (a) Wax (Ears), (b) DNS, (c) Hydrocele/ phimosis, (d) Overweight/Underweight, (e) Piles, (f) Gynecomastia, (g) Tonsilitis, (h) Varicocele. Civilian candidates appearing for all types of commission in the Armed Forces will be entitled to outpatient’s treatment from services sources at public expense for injuries sustained or disease contracted during the course of their examination by the selection Board. They will also be entitled to in-patient treatment at public expense in the Officers ward of a hospital provided, (a) the injury is sustained during the test or; (b) the disease is contracted during the course of the examination by selection board and there is no suitable hospital; or (c) the medical board requires the candidates admission for observation.
11. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand / Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. Candidates from various Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to c
12. HOW TO APPLY: Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidates needs to click on the “online application” button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
(a) Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
(b) After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to the candidate. If the system does not generate Roll Number, it is an indication of non acceptance of application by the system.
(c) After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview. Following documents will be carried along with the Application Form :-
Class 10th certificate / marksheet showing DOB in original
Class 12th certificate / marksheet in original
ID proof in original
(d) Two self attested photocopies of the above mentioned certificates will be submitted at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
(e) 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application Form. (f) The second copy of the printout of online application is to retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.
(g) Candidates must submit only one application, Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
(h) ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 24 MAY 2016 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 30 JUN 2016 AT 1000 HRS.
13. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
(a) The candidate needs to apply ‘online’ on Indian Army Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application will be screened at Recruiting Directorate, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army) and the candidate thereafter will be detailed for SSB, (b) For SSB interview, print out of online application must be accompanied by original documents alongwith two sets of self attested photocopies i.e. 10th class certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/ State Boards/lCSE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Marksheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth) and 10+2 certificate and marksheet for proof of education. Revised marksheets issued by a Board/University after last date of submitting online application will not be accepted for this course, however, the same will be accepted for the subsequent course. (c) While filling up the application form, candidate are required to indicate exact PCM percentage of Class 12th upto two decimals and are not to be rounding off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of selection will be out rightly rejected. (d) Army Headquarters reserves the right to short list applications and to fix cut off percentage of PCM marks without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. (e) Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview from Aug 2016 onwards. No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of test conducted at SSB. All incompleted online applications will be rejected outright. No intimation will be given to the candidate In writing or verbally. (f) Candidate! withdrawn from NDA, OTA, IMA, Naval Academy, Air force Academy on disciplinary grounds are not eligible to apply. (g) Final merit list will be displayed at the notice board of Rtg Dte., (Offers Selection), DG Rtg, West Block-III, R.K Puram, New Delhi PIN-110066 as well as Indian Army, Recruiting Directorate website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before induction for precommissioning training. For any queries regarding SSB interview centre, call up details, reporting date and merit list, contact: 011-26175473 between 1400 hrs to 1700 hrs on working days or visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. DG Rtg’s fax No is 011-26196205
14. CHANGE OF INTERVIEW DATES: Request for change of SSB Interview date should be avoided. However, under most unavoidable circumstances, such change may be considered based on the circumstances of the case. This will be an exception rather than rule. Request for such change should be forwarded to Directorate General Recruiting. Change of date will be permitted based on valid reasons only alongwith supporting documents.
15. REASONS FOR REJECTION OF APPLICATION (a) Incomplete applications in any respect. (b) Variation in names and spellings as recorded in application/Matric or equivalent certificate not supported by affidavit. (c) Non-attachment of self attested copy of 10th class certificate for age proof and 12th class marksheet for proof of PCM % . No other certificate is valid for authentication of age. (d) Without self attested photograph affixed on application form (e) Application not signed by Candidate (f) Submission of more than ONE application. (g) Any ambiguity / false information/ concealment of information detected in the certificates (mentioned at para 13 (c)) will result in cancellation of the candidature at any stage of selection.
16. Aadhar Card: All candidates selected to join Indian Army are required to have their Aadhar Card prior to joining training. All candidates applying to join Indian Army are therefore advised to obtain Aadhar Card at the earliest.