05 Sep Can the CDS Examination be cleared by an average student?
Being part of the Indian Armed Forces and serving the country is a matter of pride for every aspiring candidate. There are quite a few deserving candidates who get this opportunity to earn respect. If you wish to know about the process of getting into the Armed Forces of the country, the first step is qualifying for the examination. The entrance examination of the Defence Forces is known as CDS (Combined Defence Services). It is being held every single year to choose and recruit the best candidates. This examination is quite a high-level one which requires the right guidance to qualify. There are a lot of institutes that offer CDS Coaching and you can enroll yourself into one of the Best CDS coaching in Chandigarh in order to undergo thorough training.
It is a very common conception that the CDS entrance examination can be cracked by only brilliant students. In fact, even average students can crack this examination with their dedication and hard work. Every candidate has to understand the basics of the CDS exam before preparing for it. The basics include the pattern of the exam, the question paper structure, questions, the marks, etc.
- Practice question papers of previous years: Solving previous years question papers are good practice and help one prepare themselves for any exam. Candidates who appear for the CDS exam have to practice such question papers. This will help them get an idea about the questions asked, the study material, areas to improve, etc. Previous years question papers are available online.
- Design a study plan: Preparation for the CDS examination requires a lot of proper planning. To begin with, you have to understand the topics that you are good at and those that you are weak in. This helps in prioritizing the topics that have to be covered for the CDS preparation. You need to concentrate on subjects you are weak in and ensure the subjects you are strong at are practiced daily. If you are an average student, there are many institutes offering CDS coaching and you can join any of these.
- Create your notes: In order to remember all the topics that you have learned, you can create your own notes on those topics. Writing is a good way of recollecting all the studied topics. This will be very helpful in tough exams like the CDS exam.
- Take breaks: You must remember not to push yourself hard! Rest is equally important as study time. You need to take enough breaks in between your study hours to make sure your body can recover and get re-energized.
- Join a good CDS Coaching Institute: Majority of the candidates will opt for the best CDS coaching in Chandigarh to qualify for this exam. A good institute will have experienced and qualified teachers who will guide you for the CDS examination properly. They will help you in various subject areas, time management, creation of study plans, etc.
For any further queries pertaining to CDS Coaching in Chandigarh, please feel free to contact us.