NCA Academy is top most academy for best AFCAT coaching in Delhi. Delhi is the capital of India where number of candidate come around the states of country for perpetration of AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) exam. We help the candidates to crack this exam.
New Carrier Academy has been providing AFCAT coaching for over five decades. We have experience & well qualified teacher faculty which put every efforts on each student to get best score in exam.
We provide best infrastructure & up to date study martial, take mock to test for preparation of exam.Contact us for at 09501070051 for more information.
Why NCA Academy is best for AFCAT Coaching ?
There are hub of coaching center for the preparation of AFCAT exam. But which is best coaching center in Delhi ? Answer is NCA Academy.
- -Estd. in 1967 , we have been providing AFCAT written coaching for over 5 decades.
- -Performance appraisal
- -Our notes will carry 90% of the paper that will come in the exam
- -We are proud to say that over three generation of officers have got through us
- -We provide best short cut method for attempting exam in best way.
- -Our batches run through out the year.
- -We aslo provide best hostel facility to our students
- -We see to it our students in the hostel study from 9 P.M. to 12 P.M. daily in the hostel with us keeping a check on them ( Separate study halls are provided in the hostel)
- -We provide Separate Hostel for Girls.
- -We teach 190 working hours in a month with no holidays being observed, more than anyone . Classes are held in morning as well evening and 8 hours a day
Terms and Duration’s
- -Our batches start 1st and 15 th of every month.The classes are held 8 hours daily with no holidays are observed even national holidays are working for us .
- -The classes will be from morning 08.00 hours to 13.00 hours and then again from 16.00 to 19.00 hours. Saturdays and Sundays are also working for us .
Written Exam : AFCAT For a month (total working hours 240hrs)
1 Admission Fee Rs. 500.00
2 Tuition Fee (40 days) Rs. 19500.00 (10 days extra)
3 Hostel Rent (optional) Rs. 3500.00
4 Messing Fee( optional) Rs. 130.00 per day
5 Security Rs. 500.00 (Refundable)
- A pre scholarship test will be taken prior to admission and the scholarship ranges from 10% to 30%.
- If you start scoring more than 50% in weekly and monthly test 20% more scholarship will be given.
- And if you finally get merited in; 10% for the fees would be returned back*.
*The fees refunded or deducted from SSB tuition fees when the ward joins for the SSB course.
About AFCAT Exam
This exam is conducted by Indian Air force for selection of officer in the three major branches : Flying branch, Technical branch, Ground duty branch. It is conducted in twice in year(December/February and June/august ).
Duration of exam is 2 hours & 100 objective types questions. Each question contain 3 marks & negative marking for wrong question if -1.
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT Exam
There is different eligibility criteria for each branch we is explain below
1. Flying Branch
- -Education Qualification – Graduates from recognized University from 60% marks and have Passed Maths and Physics at 10+2.
- -Age limit – 19-23 years.
- -Height – 162.5 cms
2. Technical Branch
- -Education Qualification – Electronics & Mechanical candidates are minimum of 4 year degree qualification or cleared section A and B examination of Associate Membership of(India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers .
- -Age Limit – 18-28 years.
- -Height – 157.5 cms(men) and 152 cms(women).
3. Ground duty Branch
- Administration & Logistics – Graduates with 60% markss and Post Graduates/equivalent Diploma from recognized University from 50% marks.
- -Accounts – Graduates(B.Com) with 60% marks and Post Graduates(M.com)/CA/ICWA Diploma with 50% marks.
- -Education – Post Graduates from recognized University from 50% Marks.
- -AGE LIMIT – 20-23 years for graduates and 20-25 Years for post graduates & 20-27 Years for M.ed/PH.D/CA/ICWA .
- -HEIGHT – 157.5 cms(men) and 152 cms(women).
We are following our founding directors Lt. Col. H.S. Dhaliwal message of providing good affordable education to all sections of students which they can afford and not exorbitant rates. We remain committed to the message of ‘Serving Our Country through our students’.