NCA Academy is best academy for AFCAT Coaching In Chandigarh. We at New Careers Academy provide coaching for AFCAT written examinations from the commencement of the exam by Air force.
We have a very accomplished faculty that is highly trained for providing an insight to student regarding AFCAT examinations. Not only do we provide coaching to students regarding the complete Syllabus, we also take weekly and monthly mock tests of the students. The monthly mock test being conducted as in the case of this exam. We analyse each test and also the various portions a student is weak in so that we can help the student, do better and clear the examinations.
See what The Officers Say about New Careers Academy
We also go through previous years papers with the students and keep update our notes every year. So that the students are well accustomed to the changing patterns of the Syllabus and the student can surely achieve success. Notes are provided from our side for all the topics.
That is way we are the BEST in AFACT coaching all across INDIA. We have students coming from all across India. Apart from AFCAT Coaching we provide NDA ,CDA & SSB coaching in Chandigarh
You can connect us on www.facebook.com/ncachandigarh
Why choose NCA Academy for AFCAT coaching ?
- -Estd. in 1967 , we have been providing AFCAT written coaching for over 5 decades, and not just a year or two ago as various other institutes. Please be aware of such institutes.
- -We can give in written a candidate will get through provided he gets 35% in our mock tests and monthly papers.
- -Our notes will carry 90% of the paper that will come in the exam.
- -We are proud to say that over three generation of officers have got through us.
- -In every batch we have a second or third generation student coming to us for coaching.
- -We guarantee to teach you Maths short cuts and we can tell you there will be no one better than us.
- -Our AFCAT written batches run through out the year, with no break what so ever.
- -We have our own hostel and not a PG accommodation so that our students get best of the facilities.
- -We see to it our students in the hostel study from 9 P.M. to 12 P.M. daily in the hostel with us keeping a check on them ( Separate study halls are provided in the hostel).
- -Separate Hostel is provided for Girls.
- -We teach 240 working hours in a month with no holidays being observed, more than anyone . Classes are held in morning as well evening and 8 hours a day. We have all days working.
- -All students are required to speak in ENGLISH so that a base can be set up for all students for SSB also, we believe in grooming our students to a level they can all aspire to be .
- -And the last 10 days before the paper we provide free refresher classes we do this so as to revise everything whatever u have done. NO INSTITUTION PROVIDES THIS WHATSOEVER.
- -We are the only Institute in which AFCAT Answer keys are taken out as early as possible as we have a mastery on the complete topic.
- -We are cheapest and yet the best.
Terms and Duration’s
- -Our batches start 1st and 15 th of every month.The classes are held 8 hours daily with no holidays are observed even national holidays are working for us .
- -The classes will be from morning 08.00 hours to 13.00 hours and then again from 16.00 to 19.00 hours. Saturdays and Sundays are also working for us .
Written Exam : AFCAT For a month (total working hours 240 hrs)
1 Admission Fee Rs. 500.00
2 Tuition Fee (40 days) Rs. 19500.00 (10 days extra)
3 Hostel Rent (optional) Rs. 3500.00
4 Messing Fee( optional) Rs. 130.00 per day
5 Security Rs. 500.00 (Refundable)
- A pre scholarship test will be taken prior to admission and the scholarship ranges from 10% to 30%.
- If you start scoring more than 50% in weekly and monthly test 20% more scholarship will be given.
- And if you finally get merited in; 10% for the fees would be returned back*.
*The fees refunded or deducted from SSB tuition fees when the ward joins for the SSB course.
- No admission fee charged from defense personal and there wards.
- 50 percent off for war widows .
- Group schemes (5 or more candidates Rs. 500 off)
The candidates CDSE syllabus will also be covered in the same fees.
Watch Us solving the Complete AFCAT PAPER:
FAQ's ( Frequently Asked Questions ) about our AFCAT Coaching:
Ques. 1. Is AFCAT and CDS Syllabus same?
The syllabus of CDS and AFCAT is not same as explained by large number of institutes. It has to be taught in various different patterns. As English required for AFCAT is much tougher than CDS, whereas the General Knowledge is much simpler. Maths in CDS involves only a few topics covered in AFCAT and to add to this there is Reasoning which has to be done.
Ques. 2. Why should you Choose New Careers Academy?
The Answer to it is very Simple what we commit is what we offer, we guarantee 90 percent from our notes which no institute guarantees. We have a dedicated faculty and not which is hire and which keeps on changing. Col. Sharma Sir teaches Science to the candidates, Air Force Officer Mandair Sir Social Sciences, Hartaj Sir Maths and Reasoning. Plus this paper is about speed and not about method there can be no one better than in terms of speed and shortcuts. Hence we say it easily we are the best AFCAT coaching center in India. Plus our MOCK papers will help you evaluate your weakness better. The above videos will help you answer the same. We also advise you not go to Fake Institutions taking our name in that regard as we are them. We have separate classes for all papers and not one classroom where everyone is fit in. BEWARE OF SUCH INSTITUTIONS WANTING TO MAKE QUICK MONEY PLAYING WITH YOUR FUTURE. Also we make sure our students work in night time also and we are there to guide them in the hostel none such institution would even do this.
Ques. 3. What Success rate we have?
Our Success rate also depends on the candidates who join us. We guarantee selection to every candidate who scores more than 50% in our papers; inclusive all mock and monthly test. We have had batches where we have had an entire lot of candidates get through and sometimes it has been a case where 50% of the candidates make the grade. The effort from us is the same but candidates output also vary the selection. There is no shortcut to success if we give you the effort we expect the same from you.