AFCAT 2 2016 GK Paper for Practice
81. International Day for Monuments and Sites observed on _________.
a 18 April b 21 April c 24 April d 27 April
82. ’My Favourite Nature Stories’ authored by ________.
a Jhumpa Lahiri b Rohinton Mistry c Kiran Desai d Ruskin Bond
83. . ‘Book Gujarat Files: Anatomy of a Cover Up’ authored by _______.
a Rana Ayyub b Neil Jordan c Kishalay Bhattacharjee dKartar Lalvani
84. Who won Man Booker International Prize 2016 for ‘The Vegetarian?
a. Han Kang b. Hwang Sok-yong c.Cho Se-hui d. Gong Ji-young
85. Who won 2016 Sultan Azlan Shah Cup?
a. India b. Pakistan c. Australia d. Germany
86. Who is known as the ‘Grand Old Man of India’?
C. Rajagopalachari B. Dadabhai Naoroji C. Lala Lajpat Rai D. Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
87. . Who was the first sultan to set up a permanent standing army of Delhi Sultanate?
A Alauddin Khilji B Muhammad Tughlaq C Iltutmish D Balban
88. Who among the following rulers is known to have assumed the title of Caliph himself ?
A Balban B Alauddin Khalji C Qutbuddin Mubarak Shah Khalji D Mohammad bin Tughlaq
89. Who is the author the book “Dark Horse – Ek Anakahi Dastan”?
[A]Raka Dasgupta [B]Bijit Gayari [C]Nilotpal Mrinal [D]Ankit Trivedi
90. . Which of the following countries has become the first country in the world to ban deforestation? [A]Paraguay [B]Norway [C]Bolivia [D]Argentina
91. Which of the following is the India’s first reusable space shuttle, which has been successfully launched from Sriharikota? [A]SLV-TD [B]MLV-TD [C]PLV-TD [D]RLV-TD
92. Who has won the 2016 French open Women’s Singles tournament? [A]Victoria Azarenka [B]Angelique Kerber [C]Serena Williams [D]Garbine Muguruza
93. The book “India vs Pakistan : Why Can’t we just be friend” has been penned by whom? [A]Arjun Subramaniam [B]Husain Haqqani [C]Patrick Cockburn [D]Kishlay Bhattacharjee
94. What is the theme of 2016 World Oceans Day? [A]Our oceans, our responsibility [B]Youth: the Next Wave for Change [C]Healthy Oceans, Healthy Planet [D]Together we have the power to protect the ocean
95. Which Indian Air Force base has been renamed after former IAF chief Arjan Singh? [A]Udhampur [B]Panagarh [C]Darbhanga [D]Port Blair
96. Who has won the 2016 Pulitzer Prize for fiction? [A]T J Stiles [B]Lin-Manuel Miranda [C]Viet Thanh Nguyen [D]Peter Balakian
97. Nomadic Elephant 2016, is the joint military exercise of India and which country? [A]Russia [B]Seychelles [C]Mongolia [D]France
98. Which Indian personality will be bestowed with the Japan’s second highest national decoration “The Order of the Rising Sun, Gold and Silver Star”? [A]E Sreedharan [B]Ashwini Kumar [C]N K Singh [D]Tarun Vijay
99. The Varanasi Kanyakumari National Highway is called?
N.H. 8 B) N.H. 7 C) N.H. 12 D) N.H. 9
100. With which crop has Green Revolution been associated?
A) Rice B) Wheat C) Pulses D) Sugarcane
Mark your score below in the comment section
Also keep a look out for this section for the Upcoming AFCAT Exam 2 2016 Along with the Answer Key