81. Who has won the 2016 Women’s Singles Wimbledon Championship?
[A]Simona Halep [B]Serena Williams [C]Angelique Kerber [D]Garbine Muguruza
82. Who has won the 2016 Men’s Singles Wimbledon Championship?
[A]Rafael Nadal [B]Milos Raonic [C]Novak Djokovic [D]Andy Murray
83. The book “One Part Woman” has been authored by whom?
[A]Nanda Devi [B]Perumal Murugan [C]Arundhati Roy [D]Gautam Bhatia
84. The book “Ace against Odds” is the autobiography of which Indian tennis player?
[A]Leander Paes [B]Somdev Devvarman [C]Sania Mirza [D]Mahesh Bhupathi
85. Santosh Trophy is related to which sports?
[A]Cricket [B]Hockey [C]Football [D]Badminton
86. The World Wildlife Day is observed on which date?
[A]February 29 [B]March 3 [C]April 21 [D]May 5
87. Who has become the first woman to lead Indian Army contingent at a multi-national military exercise “Force 18”? [A]Nasira Khan [B]Niharika Rathore [C]Sophia Qureshi [D]Neha Sharma
88. Garuda Shakti 2016 is the joint military exercise between India and which country?
[A]Indonesia [B]Malaysia [C]Maldives [D]Vietnam
89. Which of the following state’s tourism campaign has bagged the prestigious Golden City Gate Award?
[A]Madhya Pradesh [B]Kerala [C]Assam [D]Tripura
90. Which initiative has recently been launched by NITI Aayog?
[A]Leadership for India [B]Women Transforming India [C]Girls Education [D]Transforming Agriculture
91. Which film has won the best film award at the 2016 Asian Film Awards (AFA)?
[A]Port of Call [B]The Assassin [C]Inside Men [D]Blind Massage
92. Exercise Iron Fist 2016 has conducted by the Indian Air Force in which state?
[A]Maharashtra [B]Rajasthan [C]West Bengal [D]Kerala
93 The book “India Rising: Fresh Hope, New Fears” has been authored by whom?
[A]Shiv K. Kumar [B]Ravi Velloor [C]Preeti Shenoy [D]Vishal Anand
94. Which of the following biosphere reserve from India is included in the UNESCO’s World Network of Biosphere Reserves, recently?
[A]Khangchendzonga Biosphere Reserve [B]Agasthyamala Biosphere Reserve [C]Manas Biosphere Reserve [D]Panna Biosphere Reserve
95. Tropic of Cancer passes through ______________
a. Gujarat, Rajasthan and Andhra Pradesh b. Rajasthan, MP and Odisha
c. Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh and Odisha d. Gujarat, Rajasthan and MP
96. Who among the following was named as Zinda Pir or Living Saint in Mughal period?
Babur B. Akbar C. Jahangir D. Aurangzeb
97. Who introduced English in India?
A. Lord Canning B. Lord Dalhousie C. Lord Rippon D. Lord William Bentick
98. Who abolished the system of Dual Government in Bengal?
Lord Clive B. Cornwallis C. Lord Dalhousie D. Warren Hastings
99. . What is the theme of the defence trade show, Defexpo India 2016?
[A]Unity in Power [B]Rise of Futurism [C]Unite India, Make India [D]Force in Transit
100. .The fast patrol vessel (FPV) of the Indian coast Guard, ICGS Arnvesh, was commissioned at which port of India? [A]Visakhapatnam [B]Paradip [C]Chennai [D]Tuticorin
Mark you score below in the comments section to compare your performance with respect to others
You can also visit our site to know the afact 2 2016 cut off marks , afcat 2 2016 answer key along with solutions and on the 29 th August and compare your answers accordingly